- PRIVATE, RESIDENT-ONLY BEACH AND LAKE
- No Lifeguard on duty
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- No swimming alone
- No dogs allowed
- No glass containers
- No expectoration, rowdiness, roughness or any other conduct affecting the safety and comfort of others shall be permitted
- No swimming during a lightning storm
- No diving or other headfirst entries
- No boating, windsurfing or scuba diving in swimming area
- No motorized vehicles permitted on beach or in swimming area
- No rope drops
- Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water
- Do not enter the water if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have had any signs or symptoms of a stomach disease in the past seven days
- All children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands.
- Children should be encouraged to use the bathroom before coming to the beach
- Water toys and floating devices shall be used in a manner that does not endanger the safety and comfort of others
Our photo below, courtesy of Nadeem Ahsan, illustrates Practicing “Social Distancing” on our lake during the Corona Virus in April 2020. Something we will never forget.
Any resident who has a party at the beach is responsible for cleaning up. This includes taking all trash and recycling to the curb. Party Request Form (click on Forms on this page) and Deposit is required.