Only Members of the Centennial Pines Club in good standing, their immediate families and guests may use the Beach, Playground or facilities.
- No lifeguard on duty.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No swimming alone.
- No dogs allowed.
- No glass containers.
- No expectoration, rowdiness, roughness or any other conduct affecting the safety and comfort of others shall be permitted.
- No swimming during a lightning storm.
- No diving or other headfirst entries.
- No boating, windsurfing, or scuba diving in swimming area.
- No motorized vehicles permitted on beach or in swimming area.
- No rope drops.
- Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water.
- Do not enter the water if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have had any signs or symptoms of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
- All children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands. Do not wash out soiled diapers in the bathing water.
- Children should be encouraged to use the bathroom before coming to the beach.
- Water toys and floating devices shall be used in a manner that does not endanger the safety and comfort of others.
All residents who use the beach have a responsibility for cleaning up their own litter. This indudes placing all trash and recycling in the appropriate containers provided
Any resident in good standing that wishes to use the beach for a private function, is required to complete the relevant form (http://www.centenniallake.com/attachments/article/86/CPC_Beach_Use_Application.pdf) and submit it at least two weeks in advance of the planned event.
Everyone 16 years of age through 69 yrs. must have a current, visible fishing license. This includes residents & guests. A fishing license can be purchased at most sporting goods stores, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, etc. for $22.50. Seniors, age 65 through 69, pay only $12.50. No license is required once you have reached 70 years of age; you need only a valid I.D. reflecting your age. As an additional note, if fishing elsewhere in a trout stocked lake, your license must be “trout” stamped. Any additional questions can be directed to the Department of Fish & Game at 609-259-2120. Fishing without a license may result in being fined and charged court costs.
- Fishing is permitted off your personal property, boats, and community beach only.
- No fishing off the dam! Fishing off the dam is not permitted for residents or guests. There is significant danger and substantial economic liability involved with this practice.
- Anyone seen fishing off the dam will be reported to the Medford Police immediately. No warning will be given. This may seem a harsh policy, but it is truly in everyone’s best interest.